Thread: Wii Remote Batteries and Buttons issue

Wii Remote Batteries and Buttons issue

I am having an issue with the Wii remote which is not functioning properly. Actually the problem started with the pointer which is not displaying on the screen but the remote was working alright. So i have synchronized the same with the help of the instruction given. But now the Wii Remote button is not working and the battery drains so quickly. I have replace the battery with the new one but still no help. So help me to find the solution for Wii Remote Batteries and Buttons issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Wii Remote Batteries and Buttons issue

It seems that you are having the problem with the remote itself which is not functioning properly so that you are unable to get whatever you want. So it is better to replace the same with new one and try. Also let me know whether you have resolved it or not so that i can find more solution if the problem is still there. Thanks.

Thanks a lot for your reply but as you said that buy the new one and then try i have already checked the price of the new remote and it is costing so much which i am unable to pay right now. So if possible then please let me know some other way to work around with this issue. A help may be appreciated. Waiting for reply.

In that case i will suggest you to check for the warranty of your remote. If it is under warranty then it is easy to fix the issue with the help of the Nintendo. As if it is under warranty then call up the Nintendo and they will check the remote and replace it with the new or give you the proper solution for the same. So try contacting the Nintendo.

Verify that the Wii Remote's pointer lens is free of obstructions and contamination (stickers, heavy smudges, etc.). The pointer lens is the tinted rectangle at the end of the Wii Remote. If the Wii Remote Jacket is being used, verify that it's securely in place on the Wii Remote. If the Wii Remote Jacket is askew, it might be partially blocking the infra-red sensor on the front of the Wii Remote. For more about the same issue click here.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hey thanks Gonzo, As i have tried the same that you have suggested me to do and let me tell you that i have gone through the same and come to know that there is some problem with remote and i have followed the step that is suggested by the Nintendo and the issue related to the remote is no longer exist on my Wii.