Thread: DSi cable link to computer screen

DSi cable link to computer screen

Hello friends,

I need your help to sort out one of my confusion which is related to the Nintendo DSi gaming console. I don't if this Nintendo DSi comprises a cable link in the way to connect it to computer screen. So that I will be able to see the games from the Nintendo DSi over computer screen. Please don't hesitate to let me know your suggestions over this issue. Your any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: DSi cable link to computer screen

According to my information Nintendo DSi doesn't contains any cable for PC connection. This gaming console comprises sbility to browse internet with "Nintendo DSi Browser", Sold separately, containing the 8.5 version of Opera (which does not support video files or audio files, or Flash, or PDF files), and a memory expansion cartridge.

I am also using the Nintendo DSi for gaming. And I also want to know if this gaming console contains any connection interface support for computer connection. This is because the screen of Nintendo DSi is very small and it is becomes very inconvenient to play games on this screen. I also referred oficila website of Nintendo but didn't get proper details over this.

It is not possible to connect the Nintendo DSi to computer screen. I have check all the Nintendo DSi, but didn't get any connection port for this type of connection. I don't know why you want to achieve this type of Nintendo DSi-computer connection. If you want to play games on large then use computer instead of Nintendo DSi gaming console.

There is presently no method for to play Nintendo games on the computer system, either through a cable which plugs into a console or directly to the PC through USB. But this Nintendo has special features to access Nintendo Wi-Fi gaming Service in the way to take advantage of free online games which are compatible with your Nintendo DSi.