Thread: Wii motion plus controller not working properly

Wii motion plus controller not working properly

I am having an issue with the Wii. Actually Wii motion plus controller not working properly. I am having two remotes on which is working all fine but another one is showing the sketchy pointer when working with the Menu screen. So can any one help me with the issue so that can use the same to play the game on Wii. A help may be appreciated.

Re: Wii motion plus controller not working properly

As per your query is concerned let me tell you that this is not the issue of the Wii motion plus bu the actual problem is in the controller that you are using itself. It is better to fix it with the repairing of the same. If you are having the warranty period for the controller then reach Nintendo and they will fix the issue.

I agree with the above reply as it is the issue with the controller of your Wii and repairing of which will resolve your issue related to the same so it is better to work with the same issue by contacting the Nintendo on the their site and you will get rid of the same. For the email support and to resolve your query click here.

I think that there might be some issue with the Controller it self. As if there is some loose connection then also you can get this kind of the sketchy menu. So it is better to check that your wire connection while you are playing the game and then if problem persist then call up the Nintendo regarding this issue. I hope this will work for you.

First of thanks to all for replying me regarding the query that i have asked about and after going through the same i have come to know that the problem can be resolved only with the help of the Nintendo. So i am moving ahead to contact the Nintendo and if there is any solution i will get then will post here so that other suffering from the same can get it.