Thread: Extreme Issues Connecting DSi To WFC

Extreme Issues Connecting DSi To WFC

Hello, I am having the DSI and wanted to connect that with the WPA2. It is working fine for my internet connection. But, If I try to connect to the WEP from my DSi then come to know that is is not able to connect to it. If you are having any setting from which I will able to connect to the DSi to SFC then please provide that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Extreme Issues Connecting DSi To WFC

Hello, I am also having the same problem. I have recently bought the Pokemon Soul Silver for the DsiXl and then I tried to connect that to the Wifi network and then it shows me that it failed to do that. So, if you are having any solution for getting the connection for that, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to check my internet connection from that and then come to know that, it is working fine for me. So, if you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me.

Hello, you must need to checkout the connection settings on your DSi for the connection of the WFC. If you make use of the settings from that then you will get the proper connection without any type of problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for that. It is just needed to make use of the proper setting for the proper connection. So, just do that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, I think you have given some of the security settings to your router and that is why you are getting the problem. So, simply remove out that setting from your router and after that you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the right settings and then removal of any type of the security settings from your router. So, you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just make use of that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, you need to type the router IP address and then when you will get the log in Menu pop up, simply make use of the Password and login name and make login in that. Then simply go to the Wireless security configuration. And then select the Lan. So, save the setting by simply removing the security settings from that and after that you will able to get the solution for your problem.