Thread: Fan not working/Wii overheating

Fan not working/Wii overheating

I am having an issue with the Wii which yesterday turned off with the overheating issue and i have placed it on the open space for the better ventilation and turn it on but when i turned on the Wii again turned off due to the overheating and when i have checked the back of the wii, the fan is not working. So if any one is having the solution of the same then help me with Fan not working/Wii overheating issue. Thank you.

Re: Fan not working/Wii overheating

This is seems to have the issue of the Hardware failure which is causing the issue so if you try to fix it on home then it is strictly not allowed as after that the Warranty will be no longer exist. So it is better to contact the Nintendo about this issue and they might fix your issue with the available Solution. So try the same.

They is only one thing that you can do is to reach to the Nintendo as they are the manufacturer of the Wii console and if you are under the warranty period they will fix it for free without charging a money. You can reach them on the 1-800-255-3700 from 6 am to 7pm on week. So contact them and let me know whether the issue is resolved or not.

I am having the same issue with the Wii which is shutting down because of the Overheating issue so i have contacted through the email and the issue got resolved with the reply of them. So suggesting you to contact them over here and you might get the help with your Wii overheating issue. Thats all i can help with this issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I am having the same issue with the Wii which is shutting down because of the Overheating issue so i have contacted through the email and the issue got resolved with the reply of them. So suggesting you to contact them over here and you might get the help with your Wii overheating issue. Thats all i can help with this issue.
    Hey thanks to all of you for the help. I think this is the better idea to contact the Nintendo about the issue which i am getting and i will go through the same and will let you know if there is more issue with the same.