Thread: TATA Indicom CDMA 1x USB Modem Driver

TATA Indicom CDMA 1x USB Modem Driver

Hi friends,
    I have recently bought a new Tata Photon + for surfing internet, but there is a problem with me. I lost the cd of driver for the USB Data card which is CDMA 1x USB Modem, and i wanted to have the driver for it, to install it on my computer and surf the internet. i have tried to find it but i was unable to get it. If anyone can provide me the way that i can get the driver for it then it would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: TATA Indicom CDMA 1x USB Modem Driver

Hi,
    As you have said that you need a driver for your usb data card, so i think you need to check out the driver which i have listed in the below, to get it just click on it and you can have the driver for your usb data card, just go to the link which i have listed and from there you can get the latest and updated driver for your usb data card modem and then you need to install it on your computer to enjoy the wireless internet.

Driver and Dialer
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

TO have any of the driver which is related to the tata photon + then the best way to get it is to go on the official website and from there you can get the latest information on the drivers and then you can have with your modem specification also you can get the updated driver for your computer with respect to your computer's operating system. So i would suggest you to go on the official website of tata photon +.

You can also contact the customer care of your tata photon + and ask them about the driver to have it for your modem which you don't have it right now. They will definitely provide you the way to get the exact driver for your usb modem with respect to your usn modem's model number. Also you can ask them to provide the way to know more information on the driver for your modem.

Also the best thing it to go to the tata indicom store and there you can ask them to provide you the driver cd for your modem. Also you can contact the provider who have provided you the modem of tata photon +, just ask him or else you can go to his place and tell them to provide another driver cd for you usb data card modem. So if you wan then it is the best method to have the driver for your modem.