Thread: Black Lines And Dots Appearing On Wii

Black Lines And Dots Appearing On Wii

Hey, I have Nintendo Wii and it is of One year old. Now it is showing me black vertical lines and some of the black spot on it. Before this when the same problem had occur, I had called to the Nintendo and then they had fixed my problem. But, the same problem is happening now. I want to get the exact solution from which I will able to fix this problem for long interval. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me.

Re: Black Lines And Dots Appearing On Wii

Hello, I am also getting the same problem. I have tried to search the solution on internet, but wont able to get any type of from there. So, if you are having any solution from which I will able to do that, then please provide that to me. One of the time Nintendo solved my problem, but now I want to fix this problem completely and that is why searching for the solution related to that. So, if you are having any solution for that then please provide that to me.

Hello, If you are making use of the Wii for the 24 hrs then such type of problem may occur. So, I would suggest you to simply repair that from the help of the Nintendo this time and after that you will able to get the solution for your problem. And when the all of the Black Lines and dots are not there simply make use of the the Wii for the less time than which you are currently making use of. So, that you will able to get the solution for that.

Hello, I think you must need to keep your Wii in the cool place. I was also got the same problem. So, I simply take help from the Nintendo and then come to know that the problem occur due to the heating. So, I am now making use of the cooling fan for keeping it cool. And till now I have not got such type of problem. So, if you are facing the same problem simply place your Wii in the cool place.

The problem which you are facing is most of the time occur due to the problem of the air. If your Wii is not getting the air which is required by it, then you will get such kind of problem. So, it is necessary to make use of the cool and airy place for your Wii if you want to solve your problem of the Black lines and dots. For now solve the problem from the Nintendo and after that you will able to get the solution from taking care of air and cooling.