Thread: Nintendo Points Card Issue

Nintendo Points Card Issue

I have purchased a point card and when i am trying to use this and it is saying that scratch off the card i did the same but it is missing the 4 number on the same and i am unable to find the same. I am not able to buy another card so if possible then please help me with the Nintendo Points Card Issue so that i can play the game with the points. Thank you.

Re: Nintendo Points Card Issue

I am not sure as i had never been through this issue but let me tell you that if you contact the Nintendo about this issue then they might help you with this issue. As they are having the number of user and they might be able to resolve this issue with the available solution. So do the same and let me know whether the issue got resolved or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Halina View Post
    I am not sure as i had never been through this issue but let me tell you that if you contact the Nintendo about this issue then they might help you with this issue. As they are having the number of user and they might be able to resolve this issue with the available solution. So do the same and let me know whether the issue got resolved or not.
    Hey thanks for the quick response but can you let me know where to contact about the issue that you have digested me to do as i am not finding any detail to contact them . So please help me by providing the contact detail.

As you asked about the contact detail i have searched about this and come to know that if you contact the Nintendo on the nintendo@noa.nintendo.com with the proper information about your Nintendo Points Card then they might help you with point on your card or issue new one for free. So try this emailing then and find the solution.

Hi there, I am having the same issue with the Nintendo Points Card that was missing some number so that i could not get the point. Then i have contacted the Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 and they have suggested me to send them the mail through the WebForm available on site and i have done the same and got my points

Quote Originally Posted by Halina View Post
    As you asked about the contact detail i have searched about this and come to know that if you contact the Nintendo on the nintendo@noa.nintendo.com with the proper information about your Nintendo Points Card then they might help you with point on your card or issue new one for free. So try this emailing then and find the solution.
    Hey thanks a lot once again as i have contacted on the given email ID and got the solution. They have redeemed my point which i was missing so much. Now i can use the new point to play the game.