Thread: Wii Points Billing Issue

Wii Points Billing Issue

Hey there, I need an urgent help as i was ordering the 2000 Wii point from the Wii shop and when i am trying to perform the order at that first two time i am getting the error message that i am using the invalid Zipcode and third time i have entered the right one but when i am checking my account, i have been charged for 2 unsuccessful purchase also so. Is there any thing possible to get back my money? If yes then help me with Wii Points Billing Issue. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Wii Points Billing Issue

Hey as per your query the best thing i can advise you is to contact the Nintendo about this query and they can help you in the advance. I think that they might be aware of this issue and having the solution for the same. So best you can do is to contact them and get rid of the issue that you are going through.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Hey as per your query the best thing i can advise you is to contact the Nintendo about this query and they can help you in the advance. I think that they might be aware of this issue and having the solution for the same. So best you can do is to contact them and get rid of the issue that you are going through.
    Hey Good Suggestion, I have try this only might be they will help me with the issue. But having one problem can you tell me where i should contact them as i am not finding any contact detail.

There are email support for the asking any kind of the query available on the Nintendo which you can use to contact them and get rid of the issue which you are going through. So ask for the help of the Nintendo email support. The email support of the Nintendo is available on this link. Go through the same and let me know whether the issue got resolved or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hey thanks for all your help that you have given me in response to the Wii Points Billing Issue and i have done the same as you have suggested to contact the Nintendo. They replies me that this is the pending transaction and will be available only for the 30 day and after that the message will disappear without charging any thing.