Thread: Error message with the DSi XL

Error message with the DSi XL

Hello Friends,

I recently bought Nintendo DSi XL for gaming purpose. This comprises awesome features. But from few days I am getting very strange error message while playing over this Nintendo DSi XL. When I start it, I immediately get error message telling me to shutdown it. I am not getting how to resolve this Nintendo DSi XL issue. If you have any solution to resolve this issue, then please let me now that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Error message with the DSi XL

It seems that your Nintendo DSi XL device might comprises some hardware issue, and that causes shutdown issue. I don't think that this issue can be easily solved. So I suggest you to contact to the service center of your Nintendo DSi XL. If your Nintendo DSi XL is under warranty period then try to replace it.

I am also having Nintendo DSi XL and getting same problem with it. I have tried many things to resolve it, but still having same issue with it. I also tried to multiple games with this Nintendo DSi XL but getting the same error message. I am totally getting frustrated because of this issue. Does anyone posses proper solution over this?

I think there might be some issue with SD card of your Nintendo. You need to check if the SD card of your Nintendo is faulty or not. I also suggest you to try with other games than currently installed games. You also need to verify the power button of your gaming device, as it might cause shutdown issue to your Nintendo device.

Please following solutions to resolve your Nintendo DSi XL issue:
    • Try with games other than inbuilt games.
    • Check the SD card of your Nintendo DSi XL.
    • Contact service center of your Nintendo DSi XL.