Thread: HP DV9500 Issue...

HP DV9500 Issue...

Hello, I am facing the HP DV9500 Issue 2 days ago, where my PC laptop has started to put itself pixels all over my screen and gives an error message (blue screen) and then a reboot of my PC. So I updated the drivers for my graphics card but nothing has changed so I reinstalled vista to see if it could help and since I have a black screen that i appears. I sent an email to HP for what could be done to repair but since I'm out of warranty they tell me they can not do anything. I have also observed that many people had this problem, if you could help me please.

Re: HP DV9500 Issue...

I also have the same problem for the 2nd time with my HP Pavilion DV9520. It began by problems of graphical displays followed by blue screens. Now, the PC will not start more regularly and remains on a black screen. This problem was already apparent during the warranty and the motherboard had been replaced by HP support. Currently, my PC is under warranty for 4 months and it is down in the same way when he did not return from relief as well since a few months ... I contacted HP support by phone and by email, but set aside the responses "scripted" by phone and "Templates" by mail, I could not now have clear answers or explanations. Please help me too....

The explanations we know them all. The ways to handle the material with these hidden defects as well. You must go on other areas of discussion to follow the example of those who have achieved the desired results: the choice
    • refund of the purchase price of equipment
    • full support and unconditional + repair equipment with components no longer need to present the defects found by HP and NVidia

I have noticed that HP Pavilion DV series suffers from overheating video card integrated into the motherboard. If temperatures are too high you will have to clean your PC regularly. Leave your box (cabinet) upright. The purpose of the experiment is to remove dust from the cabinet, it is important to use the bomb to dry air blowing from inside the box to the outside of the box to clear the vents. Blow on the different elements in small strokes "dry" by letting the dust settle. Use the brush and cloth for components such as fan and blades.

Designates the "customer service" who is responsible for tracking after buying a product in case of failure, claim, support etc. ... It can repair, exchange equipment, free or not under warranty and the contract of sale. This service may also be asked to help in troubleshooting or installation if it is a hotline (telephone support).

For the temperature of the processor, looks in the bios if you have a maximum allowable temperature, when the temperature reached the PC stops, otherwise the battery is also a trail to follow. My portable has blown like that twice. These models become very hot and shuts down your machine when you stop the fans but the temperature continues to accumulate in the chips because of dissipation. That's why I advise you do not increase above the maximum temperature before breaking into the BIOS.