Thread: Super Mario on DSi XL not working

Super Mario on DSi XL not working

Hi everyone,
    I have just got a new DSi XL few days back by replacing my DS Lite. I tried all my games which were in ds lite and they worked fine but except the Super Mario Bros. Whenever i try to open this game i get an error message saying to power off. After that i tried this game back with my DS Lite and it worked fine with it. Now i can say that the problem is not with the game a which makes me think that there is a problem with the dsi xl and i want to solve this problem. Please help me..

Re: Super Mario on DSi XL not working

As you have stated that you are facing a problem with the Mario Game which you are not able to play with the nintendo Dsi XL, after reading your post i can say that you are having a pirated game. These kind of games will work on the DS but will not work on the DSi's updated firmware. There are many of the website who provide this kind of games with pirated firmware. So if you want to play the game buy an original one.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you need to check out with the offical website for the nintendo dsi xl and there you can check out that why you are not able to play this game. Also you can go on the official website of the game and from there you can check out the compability with the nintendo dsi xl in respect to the game Super Mario Bros. Hope you understand and to have the solution just go to the websites.

I think you need to have the updated version of the mario game for your dsi xl, so for that you can go on the nintendo website and check for the availability of the game for your dsi xl. If you try to ue the one which you are talking about i think it will not support the new nintendo dsi xl which has the new firmware. So to have the game please check out the requirement of the game for your nintendo dsi xl.

TO have the Mario Game for your Nintendo Dsi XL game i think you need to check out for the availability for the game which you wanted to have on your dsi xl. So to check you need to go on the google search and from their you can check out for the game and also if you don't get then you need to wait for the game which you want for your nintendo dsi xl. I hope you get my point..