Thread: My Wii Problems Cant Read My Games

My Wii Problems Cant Read My Games

My Wii is not reading my games. Just a week ago I got the Red Steel 2 game for mt Wii gaming console. Yesterday I tried to play this game but my Wii gaming console was not at all reading the game. It displays the Menu but is not able to read the game. What can be the reason for this ? How can I get this fixed?

Re: My Wii Problems Cant Read My Games

Have you contacted Nintendo and informed about this problem? I guess the first step to do in such case is to inform Nintendo. From your description it seems to be an issue with the lens. It might happen the the lens needs to be repaired. This can be fixed easily with guidance from Nintendo.

First let me know whether you are getting this issue with the one game or with the multiple game on your system If the all the game is functioning like same them this is the issue of the system that you are running and might be corrupt driver is responsible for the same. If only this game is having the issue then ensure that your disk is clean and not having any scratch on the same.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If the problem is still there then it might be possible that you are going through some of the power issue. So to get rid of the issue unplug the Wii from then power for some time and then put it back in the power and then run the game to test whether you are getting the same issue or nor. Hope this will work. Say thanks if it works.

If all the above is not working for you and the issue is not yet resolved then let me tell you that it is better to resolve the issue with the help of the Nintendo which is official manufacturer of the game and might be the having solution for this issue which you are going through. So contact the manufacturer and see whether the issue resolved or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsly View Post
    If all the above is not working for you and the issue is not yet resolved then let me tell you that it is better to resolve the issue with the help of the Nintendo which is official manufacturer of the game and might be the having solution for this issue which you are going through. So contact the manufacturer and see whether the issue resolved or not.
    Hey i think this is the good idea but first i will try all the above first and if the problem persist then i will contact the manufacturer for the same. A lot of thanks for all support given by you people.