Thread: Supported USB Keyboards for Wii

Supported USB Keyboards for Wii

I have recently got the Silent Hill: Shattered Memories game to play on my Nintendo Wii. And now I am looking to get a new USB keyboard as well for my Nintendo Wii as the game does supports it. But I do not know as to which keyboards do work with Nintendo Wii. I have a Wii Menu 4.2U. So please suggest keyboards for the same.

Logitech 81-Key Cordless Keyboard for Wii

I would recommend you to go for the Logitech 81-Key Cordless Keyboard for Wii. This is has a range of 30 feet radius and is portable and compact. For this it has got 2.4 GHz wireless technology. It has keys set for Wii. It also includes the Wireless USB mini-receiver at the keyboard bottom. You only need to plug the Wireless USB mini-receiver to your Wii and the setup is complete.

Re: Supported USB Keyboards for Wii

To incorporate wireless USB keyboards for your Wii console the first thing one needs to do is to update the system to 3.1. I prefer the Microsoft Laser Wireless series of keyboards to be a good option to get wireless USB keyboards. To get started with your wireless keyboard you will only need to sync it with its base station.

There are a number of USB keyboards that are now been made available in the market for the Nintendo Wii gaming console. Apart from the much famous Microsoft and Logitech you also can look for the INNOVERA Wireless Keyboard and Mouse and also the Gyration GP9110. So you can choose from a variety of them for your Nintendo Wii gaming console.

For me the best usb keyboards for Wii are provided by Logitech and even Microsoft cannot beat them in my view. I have Cordless Desktop EX110 wirless keyboard of Logitech which is working well for me. Even the Cordless Desktop LX 300 by Logitech is equally compatible and worthy.