Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC Suite for IPro I6 model-China Mobile

PC Suite for IPro I6 model-China Mobile

Hello,
    Can I request someone to upload drivers / upload link for IPro I6 Dual SIM China Mobile for Win XP.
    I tried connecting thru' USB cable, it says unidentified device connected.

Also, I'm facing another problem of talktime backup. The battery capacity is 950 (as per manual). I can hardly talk for 30min with only 1 SIM ACTIVATED.
    Is there an option to change the battery to a higher rating to extra backup. If yes, what would be the rating. Alternatively, can someone suggest any particular MAKE of battery of the same rating where I can get higher backup.

Awaiting reply....PLS HELP ....

Bobby (Pune)

Re: PC Suite for IPro I6 model-China Mobile

Hello
    One more problem to the same mobile (which the seller cannot help) is that it is locked in the settings. When I go to change some settings, it asks for old passwd, then 2 times new passwd and then says WRONG PASSWD.
    Is there any utility to unlock the already set passwd.
    Bobby

You can try original Nokia battery of E71 which gives good backup.

I think the default password is 0000. Try this four zeros.

Well, all china mobile phones are made up of with the same hardware and software support and therefore you can try and download any version of the china mobile phone pc suite for your mobile phone and test whether it is working or not for you. As for battery problem, try to replace it with some another battery and for the password problem try to reset your mobile phone to the factory settings by applying the china phone codes discussed in this topic - All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

hi .....I also have a problem with a ipro.....people on the other end can't hear me ...

Hello maybe there is issue with your network. did you try your sim with the other mobile? if not then try to use your sim with the other mobile and see if its working fine or not. if not then maybe there is issue with your network provide service.

sad Re: PC Suite for IPro I6 model-China Mobile

Please help i have recently bought the i6 ipro but i cant get any pc to even recognise its pluged in all it does is charge and i have tried trojan's china pc suite it would probably work if i could get a usb driver for xp.thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by malk1e View Post
    Please help i have recently bought the i6 ipro but i cant get any pc to even recognise its pluged in all it does is charge and i have tried trojan's china pc suite it would probably work if i could get a usb driver for xp.thanks in advance
    As per my info there is one and only PC Suite available for all chinese mobile yet. You can download the same from here: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

And the all required drivers can be downloaded from the below URL:
    China Phones Pc Suite & Drivers Download

Let me know if yiou get any problem with these.

thanks maq.h i will give it a try and let you know how i get on

Quote Originally Posted by maq.h View Post
    As per my info there is one and only PC Suite available for all chinese mobile yet. You can download the same from here: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

And the all required drivers can be downloaded from the below URL:
    China Phones Pc Suite & Drivers Download

Let me know if yiou get any problem with these.
    i have tried all usb deivers and it still wont conect im runing xp maybe i should try it on linux unless you have any beter ideas?
    thanks

i have tried all usb deivers and it still wont conect im runing xp maybe i should try it on linux unless you have any beter ideas?
    thanks
    You will need to check what type of chipset your china mobile phone is based of, then download its appropriate driver from its manufacturer site, since none of the pc suites are working for the mobile phone that you have. You can find the same information in the manual of your phone. Hope that helps you out.

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    You will need to check what type of chipset your china mobile phone is based of, then download its appropriate driver from its manufacturer site, since none of the pc suites are working for the mobile phone that you have. You can find the same information in the manual of your phone. Hope that helps you out.
    thanks pugsly but ive just checked my manual and it tells me everything exept chipset so i'l try the ipro site.They dont like to make things easy

thanks pugsly but ive just checked my manual and it tells me everything exept chipset so i'l try the ipro site.They dont like to make things easy
    ive even tried the ipro site and still cant find the information i realy need i would be realy greatfull if you could try the site as or even get chipset information here is the link for the ipro i6

thanks in advance
    malkie

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    ive eventualy fount out my chipset which is mtk6253 but i still cant get a driver any sugestions pugsly?? as its begining to blow my mind .thanks in advance. malk1e

ive eventualy fount out my chipset which is mtk6253 but i still cant get a driver any sugestions pugsly?? as its begining to blow my mind .thanks in advance. malk1e
    Are you sure that the chipset is mtk6253 and not MT6235. I was able to find drivers for MT6235 that you can download from this thread - China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast