Thread: how is the battery life for the htc vivid?

how is the battery life for the htc vivid?

As I am going to buy the htc vivid phone for myself. I want to know what is the battery life of the htc vivid. As my phone usage is more and have good expectation from the htc vivid. So do nayone have used the htc vivd or have the proper idea of how is the battery life in the htc vivid.

Re: how is the battery life for the htc vivid?

See I would say that the battery in the htc vivid is better as the phone has got the Li-Ion 1650 mAh battery which according to me is best and will give good battery backup.

I must say that the battery of the htc vivid has got the better battery, as the phone comes with the Li-Ion 1650 mAh battery. I have seen the other phones with the same battery and I would tell you that those phones has given proper battery backup and I would expect the same with this phone. And according to the htc website I have seen the specification for the battery and in that they have mention that it gives 7 hr 40min of talktime which according to me is enough for any normal users.

According to me the battery of the phone does not come good enough. As the battery does not provide good battery backup. And I have seen in some of the phones that the battery is drastically poor and has poor battery life. So I would suggest you that if your prime concern is the battery for buying the phone then I recommend you not to buy the htc vivid.

I have bought this phone and after using the phone I will say the battery of the phone provide me awesome battery life and I am sure if you buy the phone you will not be disappointed regarding the battery backup in the phone.

2 hours if you use it nonstop (constantly on/car trips)
    4-5 hours if you use it moderately
    6-8 hours if you use it lightly (barely at all)
    This is from actual experience and not just website.
    The battery life on this phone is terrible and is worse than the iphone. The phone has energy saving features on it but it takes away from the experience. Don't waste your time buying a charging cord like other phones, I learned that the hard way instead a different train of thought must be incorporated to solve the battery issue. The batteries for this phone are actually quite cheap. The trick is to buy a whole bunch of cheap batteries and a stand alone charger and always keep one on charge and an extra one or two in your purse, wallet, or car.

I had seen that many android phone lack battery life. The issue is the number of process involved in function. Anyhow for such phone there are extenders. They are really waste of money, but if you had purchased the phone and if you want stay away from annoying battery low popups then it is worth to buy one. Extenders allow you to have a additional battery support for your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    I had seen that many android phone lack battery life. The issue is the number of process involved in function. Anyhow for such phone there are extenders. They are really waste of money, but if you had purchased the phone and if you want stay away from annoying battery low popups then it is worth to buy one. Extenders allow you to have a additional battery support for your phone.
    Yeah but the extenders make your phone look like something from 1992. Instead of making your phone look like a brick you're better off buying 3 or 4 $10 batteries and a sepearate charger.