Thread: MTN manual data settings

MTN manual data settings

I am having a China mobile phone and I require the MTN manual data settings for the same. I tried searching the internet, but it was no use. I was not able to find one that is for the China mobile phones. I want to do the configuration of the internet because of which I am searching for the particular settings. Kindly provide the same as soon as possible.

Re: MTN manual data settings

I dont think that the MTN manual data settings are available for the China phones. These phones are actually illegal, as they are created according to the famous models of phones available in the market. Also, the features that said to be provided by these phones cannot be seen to be working with the China phones. I am sorry to say this, but the the China phones are totally useless, so get rid of the phone.

You will have to contact the service provider for the MTN manual data settings, that has to be used with the China phones. They can give you the correct information if the service for the China phones is available or not. Actually, the phones do not have the features that are required to run work with the internet in the phone. So, the chances are that the internet will not work in your phone.

There is a site called "chinamanuals". They provide the settings for the GPRS as well as MTN all over the world. So, that particular site will help you with the settings for all the China mobile phones, whichever you own. Check out the site by searching it on the internet. You will get all what is required there. Actually, it is very beneficial for all those users having China phones.

I always advice all the people, who ask for the suggestions for phones, that they must never opt for a China phone. Otherwise, they will have to keep searching for MTN manual data settings and some other things, that are very difficult to find for those phones. All the other famous phones, whether small or big can be given these settings, without any worries. But, China phones are out of the picture for such features.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"