Thread: Nokia 6300 master format code

Nokia 6300 master format code

Hello guys,

This is jake here and I need some solution that is associated with my Nokia phone. I am using the Nokia6300 for a long time but unable to find any solution after a long search on the net .My nokia6300 has been affected with the virus so how to master reset my mobile . Do you recommend any more help regarding the same ,It's very urgent for me.

Nokia6300 master format code

Dear ,

If you have such type of issue then you need to perform the formation of the memory and it can be done through the advance procedure suggested as the factory resetting or restoration of the phone and i am sure you will qualified the problem with your Nokia device. some Please have the codes for restoring your Nokia. You can post your if you are having some issues to perform it and also post any associated error you are getting when you performed it.

Thank for viewing and considering my issue but I am not getting any thing related to this procedure, I have just purchased this phone last week and getting such type issues. As a newbie for this device, unable to get your technical points that you have suggested me with the above post. I am so curious to know the exact procedure of what you suggested restoration and resetting," How it would be done " , can you provide me some steps to do it the same ?????

The way of performing a hard-format, For example: resetting it properly to factory defaults and deleting entire data, Would be done as follows:
    • Turn off your phone now.
    • Hold down the the buttons know as : Green (call answer) button, * button, and ‘3′ button.
    • While holding these buttons, press the power button and turn on your phone
    • When the message ‘Formatting’ would be displayed on the screen, skip all of the buttons.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Restoring your Nokia phone

There are two ways that can allow you to reset your phone to a more unwavering state and those are as follows : 1- Normal Reset, 2- Deep Reset.

With the help of Normal reset operation , you can restore ini files from ROM keeping your entire data such as themes, third party applications, video, photos, and music files. where as Using Deep reset , you can perform complete formatting of your phone memory. Default files are deleted and then rewritten.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

When using symbian60 v1 compatible phone like nokia 7650, 3650 or N gage models the above suggested two key sequences can be applied in the same method in which you dial up a phone number. The phone will prompt you to enter a security code (12345 by default).

On the newest S60 phones you can try a Deep Reset, using the following procedure :

1. Switch off the phone
    2. Press simultaneously on the green/talk, 3 and* keys and hold the 3 keys.
    3. Start up your phone
    4. Wait for the onscreen Format message then can release the three keys

This procedure may also work for Nokia phones that would not switched on.