Thread: BlackBerry 8900 Clone Problem

BlackBerry 8900 Clone Problem

I am facing an unusual BlackBerry 8900 Clone Problem. This is a China phone, that I am having. The situation is that the phone gets hot many a times, while listening to music. Also, the battery goes out very easily. Another weird problem that I am facing is that I dont receive sms and neither am I am able to send them. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Please help me with suitable solutions to get rid of these issues.

A genuine issue

There is no need to worry about the BlackBerry 8900 Clone Problem because this is a genuine issue faced by most of the China mobile phone users. This is why it is always recommended that the China phones must be avoided. Now, you will have to contact the manufacturer of this phone and mention this problem, but I am afraid that it is not so easy to get the manufacturers of such phones, as they have become illegal now.

Re: BlackBerry 8900 Clone Problem

Hello there,
    The BlackBerry 8900 Clone Problem can only be solved by the online help that is provided. You will have to find them out, that is the ones that provide services for the China phones. Have you tried repairing the phone because such issues are encountered with this phone many a times and repairing it simply solves the problems.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There are many better phones in the market, but people go behind the China phones, just because they are cheap. These phones are actually duplicates of the renowned phones that come into the market. I dont think that you can solve the BlackBerry 8900 Clone Problem. It will be better if you change the phone that you are having or there may be more issues in the future.

There are several reasons for the the BlackBerry 8900 Clone Problem. The battery is wearing out soon and the phone is getting hot is related to a battery issue. You will have to change the battery for this purpose. The issue of the sms is being caused because of some change of settings in your phone. Make sure that you have done the correct settings for the sms in your phone. Just let me know if the problem is solved or not.

any help to find pc suite for blackberry 9600

As already members suggested that there may be basically two problems . One is as your battery is not more now and you need to replace your battery but one thing I want to say that you need to check the efficiency of your phone with using another battery. On other hand, about the message issues, you need to check the message settings and configure the appropriate settings ...