Thread: Problem in receiving sms on china mobile

Problem in receiving sms on china mobile

I am having a China Phone of the blackberry model and I am facing a situation from a couple of weeks. Actually, there is a problem in receiving sms on china mobile. The main situation is that when anyone sends me an sms, I am not able to receive the same. But, at the same time, a reply is send to that number without my consent and the balance decreases. I am getting mad because of this problem, so please help me with any possible solution for the same.

Re: Problem in receiving sms on china mobile

There is no need to worry about the problem in receiving sms on china mobile because this is a genuine issue being faced. You will have to repair your phone. So, take the phone to a good shop for repairing the phone, that is someone who has knowledge about China phones because giving it to anyone can cause more problems in it and the sms problem will still persist in the phone.

China phones must be avoided

Inorder to be away from the problem in receiving sms on china mobile and other such related issues with such phones, it is always recommended that the China phones must be avoided. The only reason why people buy it is that they are very cheap with similar features as to the famous phones in the market. These phones have been banned from the market these days.

Some people provide services for the China mobile phones and most of them are free. Check for the same on the internet and mention about the problem in receiving sms on china mobile with the model of the phone that you are having. I guess that they will be able to provide some solution for the issue because they will be having much information about such phones.

It may seem weird, but the problem in receiving sms on china mobile may be caused because of the location of the phone. try moving to another location and then, try sending the sms. I had the same problem once when I was using the Rocker china phone and it was solved on changing the location. I changed the phone because it had many other issues too. It will be good for you if you change your phone as soon as possible.