Thread: E71 PRO China Mobile Phone Password

E71 PRO China Mobile Phone Password

The people on this forums are very helpful, as they have helped me to get rid of many problematic situations. Now, I am stuck up with a weird issue with the China Phone that I am using for quite a long time. I want someone to help me with the E71 PRO China Mobile Phone Password. I want to use the option of Restore Factory Settings. But, the problem is that I am not able to log in there, as I do not have the password of the same. Kindly help to eradicate this situation as soon as possible.

Re: E71 PRO China Mobile Phone Password

China phones are too complicated and many a times they are provided with functions that are similar to some renowned phones in the market. They actually, look similar to them. But, they do not function as those phones. I have tried to find about the problem of the E71 PRO China Mobile Phone Password on the web, as I am not pretty sure about, but I cant see any password related issue faced. I think you have a second hand phone because someone might have locked those settings. If so, ask from the guy whom you have bought the phone.

Hello there, for the E71 PRO China Mobile Phone Password, I suggest you to try using any of the codes, that are mentioned below:

Just try out those codes and let me know if your problem is solved or not.

I have faced a similar problem of E71 PRO China Mobile Phone Password, as I am having the same phone. I tried using the codes that are given in the above post and to my surprise, they worked fine and I was able to unlock the option for resetting the factory settings of the phone for me. I think and hope that your problem will also be solved with the help of them.

The issue of the E71 PRO China Mobile Phone Password for the factory settings is not encountered if anyone has bought a second hand phone. The China phones are actually locked by some codes from the beginning. As in Nokia, "0000" is the default code for locking any of the features. If any of the codes given above dont work, then try using "0000", since there is a possibility that it will help you to solve this situation.