Thread: forgot security code, nokia 5610

forgot security code, nokia 5610

I have just bought a new nokia 5610 mobile phone and i had a security code enabled for switching it on. Now the BIG problem is that i have forgot my security code like a kid guys. I am just getting crazy as my phone is off from last 5 hours and i my great mind have just nothing to say about right damn code.

Re: forgot security code, nokia 5610

Before 4 months i have faced the same problem on my Sony Ericsson mobile phone as i was having the security code written on my visiting card because my memory is not that stronger that i can remember all of the codes for opening and closing large number of things. Finally nobody was there who can tell me my code but this problem could be solved at your phone's manufacturer as Sony Ericsson's Customer Care Shop has opened my phone. I think you should also go to the customer care of your phone manufacturing company.

I think you should be at least knowing the master code which is a ten digit number which you have got with your Nokia mobile phone. Actually you have to use the master code to change the security code of your mobile phone. Whenever you asked for the security code then you have to enter that master code which allows you to set the new code for your mobile.

I can not give you the security code of your phone but i have a formula by which any mobile's master code and which in further you can use to open your phone's lock as entering it the place of security code. Master code is calculated from the IMEI number which must be given on your Nokia 5610 mobile phone. There several softwares on an internet which helps you to create a master code from the basis of your IMEI number (15 digit serial number). You may search for the "calculate master code".

Even i had a this kind of embarrassing problem when i forgot my security code of NOKIA phone. But as one of my friend is an engineer of mobile technology stuff, So gave me one software called as "MCODE" which you have install in any phone and you just have to provide the IMEI number of phone of which security code has been forgotten. And the IMEI number is a 15 digit number which will be on the back side of your phone, You have open your phone and then pull out the battery and here you have got IMEI number on the back side. It would be even on your mobile phone's box. After entering the 15 digit number on your phone you will get a 10 DIGIT NUMBER which is a master code and you can enter this code when your phone prompts for the security code.

what is the master code?