Thread: Nokia C3-01 is not showing contact image after adding in favorites

Nokia C3-01 is not showing contact image after adding in favorites

Hello friends I am using Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and this phone is very nice according to my requirements but from last some days I am facing some problem with my phone. now whenever I add any contact I my home screen favorite list at that time I cannot see the image of the contact which I have save saved . please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Nokia C3-01 is not showing contact image after adding in favorites

first you have to open the go to the main menu and after that you have to select the contact option and after selecting the contact option you have to go to the setting and after that you have to check whether phone memory is selected or not. if there is SIM memory selected then you have to change it to the phone memory and after that your problem will get solved.

If after selecting the phone memory for contacts also if you are facing the same problem then I will help you to solve this issue. first you have to connect your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone with your computer or laptop and after connecting the mobile with your computer or laptop you have to select the OVI mode. now after that you have to download the Nokia PC suite from the internet and after downloading it you have to install it in your computer or laptop. now after that you have to start open the Nokia PC suite and after that you have to click on the backup option. now after that you have to select the option where you want to save the backup in your computer and after that you have to select your contents like contacts messages and other. after talking the backup you have to delete all the contacts and after that restore the backup in your mobile phone and after restoring the backup you have to add the contacts to favorites and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

I have checked in my mobile about contact memory and there is a phone memory is elected. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by deleting the contacts and restoring it from the backup but that doesn’t make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

IF you are still facing the same issue with your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by resetting your mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone also if you are facing the same problem with contact thumbnail then you should contact the Nokia Care and there you will get the proper solution regarding this.