Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MT 6235 Software

MT 6235 Software

Hello friends, I have bought a new China Phone, that is clone of Blackberry 8900. I need someone to provide me with the MT 6235 Software. I have asked many of my colleagues for the same, but they were not able to help me with the perfect information. All possible suggestions and comments on this particular topic are duly appreciated.
    Thank for all your replies and help in advance.

Re: MT 6235 Software

I guess that the problem of the MT 6235 Software has already been solved on our forums. Have a look at the following thread, so that you can get the solution for the same.
    China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235
    Just let me know if the software worked properly or not.
    All the best!!!!

I have searched the internet for the MT 6235 Software and I have found that there are many links for the download of this software provided there. So, there is no need to worry for it. But, make sure that the software that you are downloading supports your China Phone. This is because these phones are make for very low rates and most of the softwares are not seen to be supported in them.

I also have a China phone, but not the Blackberry one that you are having. I have tried installing many applications and softwares in it, but I am so irritated because none of them work. These phones are actually not legal, that is they have been banned now. So, I dont think that there will be any such MT 6235 Software, that will work fine in your phone. I suggest you to get rid of this phone because it is of no use, other than listening to loud music.

Speaking about loud music and all, China phones are not good in that too. This is because the battery of this phone wears out or too easily. Also, the phone becomes hot very fast. So, there are mostly disadvantages for the people who are using this phone. The only reason why people are buying it is because they are too cheap. I am afraid that the MT 6235 Softwares available in the market do not work with any of the China phones.

Here you go guys:

USB driver for MT 6235
    Attached Files Attached Files

Phone Suite for MT 6235.

Can't post as an attachment because of the file size, so please download it from here: PhoneSuite_6_0_10_Install.zip - 5.0 Mb

The first pic is the capture of the Phone Suite.

The second, third and fourth pics are instructions on changing the default language to English.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi I have the MT 6235 ! Do you know where I can download users manual and i you know the password for, restore factory settings?
    regards
    spirosmarmari

Quote Originally Posted by spirosmarmari View Post
    Hi I have the MT 6235 ! Do you know where I can download users manual and i you know the password for, restore factory settings?
    regards
    spirosmarmari
    There is no manual available for China Mobile over internet in English language. It is in French but much annoying download link. I tried many times to download the same but not succeeded. Anyways, for restoring factory settings, you need to enter the default password that is 00000 (i guess). Confirm this with some one who is using Chinese phone.

ohmy Re: MT 6235 Software

Hi and thank you for so quick answer !
    But this phone is really big problem for me ! I did restoring factoty settings but nothing is change ! Now I CAN NOT even to call its says: not allowed to dial !!!!
    I did everything to fix this , I can receive calls but I cant make !! I am ready to brake it !! If YOU CAN HELP ME in this I ll be very thankfull
    regards

Hi spirosmarmari,

I think that it is some kind of internal problem with your mobile phone, so it is having some hardware problem. So, you will have to take it to some mobile repair shop and they will most probably charge you with some bucks, but it should be also known to you that, all hardware repairs made on electronic items are not guranteed.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by bon-z View Post
    Hi spirosmarmari,

I think that it is some kind of internal problem with your mobile phone, so it is having some hardware problem. So, you will have to take it to some mobile repair shop and they will most probably charge you with some bucks, but it should be also known to you that, all hardware repairs made on electronic items are not guranteed.
    Thank you very much friend for your help ! I ve just used it only 2 days.First day i had no problem ! now its ackting like i ve bloked the outgoing calls.
    But there are not settings to do that! usually all the phones have that function for bloking the calls !! But i couldent find something like this to that phone!!! Any way I am not going to spent more money on that phone
    thanks again!!!!!!!

nabets Guest

I had bought a mt6235 mobile phone from internet , it come without chinese language , did anyone know where to get it and how to install it ?

hello you all, I have a blakberry torch with the mt 6235 chip. Is there a software download that i can use for the computer and that i can put de apps from BB on th phone?

Exclamation Re: MT 6235 Software

hi guys, i am looking for MT6235 flashing software since i need to change the firmware of my chinese iphone 4. Please help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast