Thread: how to reset the security code of nokia 1202

how to reset the security code of nokia 1202

Hi guys,

I have a phone and I am getting some complexity regarding the code for my Nokia phone, And actually, It was working properly 2 days ago and accidentally I forgot my security code of my handset nokia 1202 and unable to get access on my phone, Do you have any suggestion .. please help me ???

Thanks

There are so many ways to get access on your phone.You can open it with the help of ways, sometimes it can be opened manually and one of the method through the software to reset it . The users commonly use the software utility to unlock or reset the phone. It's depends on you that what you want to choose to reset your code.One of the popular software to reset your Nokia code, Master Security Code which can be used to unlock or reset your current situation and then you can easily access your pone after assigning a new one code..
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you lost your Nokia Phone’s Security Code then under this situation you can still reset it with the help of brilliant utility know as Master Security Code of your Nokia Phone. You can get it from the internet ? You have to be aware first about your phone’s IMEI. To receive your phone’s IMEI, come on your phone screen and type *#06# , the number code that you entered on your mobile would available you the current IMEI #. Click on this link and http://nfader.su/index.php..., enter IMEI code and click on the Generate button and the Master Security code of your mobile will be shown. Enter the Master Security Code when you prompted to enter the Security code for your mobile.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

To committing hard resetting of your Nokia 1202 device, you just have to use the keys to enter *#7370# and press Dial button to submit the request. The phone will request the security code that is by default 12345. Please make sure after this very operation, you can lose your all the data from your phone, so you should backup all relevant data that you need to have.

If you need to commit soft reset your Nokia 1202 you have to use the keypad of your mobile and enter *#7780# and then Dial. The security code is 12345. Once you done this, your phone will be jumped into the factory settings section, but you will not loose relevant information . Anyway it is recommended to make a backup before performing any of the mentioned procedures.

Restoring your Nokia phone

If you have have locked your keypad with security keygaurd, then to unlock your nokia phone, just pull out its battery and insert the same into that again and switch on your mobile phone. now your keypad is unlocked. then commit restore factory settings. Now your security code is 12345. If you are getting failed to do all that then you need to perform the Restoration of your Nokia phone which is committed in two ways-

• Normal Reset
    • Deep Reset

As Regina described that the procedure can be committed using two ways and it would be performed in the folowing way -

Normal Reset

You can use the *#7780# sequence. It will restore ini files from ROM having entire data of your mobile phone (themes, 3rd party applications, video, photos, and music files)

Deep Reset

You can use *#7370# sequence. That will properly formats the phone memory. Default files are destroyed and rewritten. One thing should be considered here that the data found on memory card will not be altered ...

Re: how to reset the security code of nokia 1202

Thanks for the tips mate... I was aware of the *#7370# , that completely format the device.. I think the first code you provided that is *#7780# may help me in many cases.