Thread: iPad display with an external monitor.

iPad display with an external monitor.

I just wanted to know that can the Apple iPad display be expanded with the second monitor like HDTV. If it is possible then it would be great to watch the streaming of the Netflix videos with a larger screen. So please help me with the topic that i wanted to know and also if it is possible then tell me how it can be done with any of the method. So please help me....
    Last edited by Taizeen; 23-04-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Re: iPad display with an external monitor.

Yes it is possible and you can add more monitor to your ipad and then you can have the larger display to view any of the videos with the best video quality. If you can see that there is a connector option for the VGA in the ipad and also composite video out, so you have to use these outs by using the docking connector. Because of it you can be able to connect more monitors to your ipad and can have the larger screen view.

Hello,
    Why do you require a external monitor,why NEN second screen buy extra if you already have an iPad or an iPhone anyway. And as described. for the Photoshop Toolbar, or the timeline in Final Cut, etc. The iPad's doing well. If I really need space, then I close my macbook and the 42 "plasma TV at. I think this is a bad idea to do so.

Hello,
    Display is a Universal app, at least it is in the iTunes Apps then sorted into. One has to pay only once. My impression: The iPhone is a nice gimmick, the iPad with significantly more useful. I hope the jerk can not minimize anything. I think you can try the following application and see it this is working for you. Also, it really sounds a good idea to attach the iPad to an external device.

I think to have external monitor for your ipad for viewing the Netflix application, it should have to be updated for the support of an external screen. You can also see that there are other applications, like Apple's own video player, which can play the videos with an external screen attached to the Ipad. I think you need to have the best application for your requirement and also supportive cables to connect external monitor.

Hello,
    As Gizmodo’s iDisplay review shows, it just might be, it’s apparently a bit buggy and slow, providing action on the second screen ranging from choppy but mousable to VERY slow. Here’s to hoping they work the bugs out on this one. In the meantime I’m diving back into the app pool and should have some reviews for you soon.

If you think that there would be any problem related to the DRM then i think, it is not the problem because I am able to use and stream Netflix easily from my Mac Mini to my HDTV with the help of the regular cable. So if you want then you can have go on the offical website of apple and check for the information related to the external monitor installation with the ipad.