Thread: Where to find complete list of iPad apps?

Where to find complete list of iPad apps?

I just wanted to know about the iPad application. Where to find complete list of iPad apps? I have looked all over but could not found any site or application store where i will get the application for the iPad. So if any one is having the knowledge about the same then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to find complete list of iPad apps?

I think there is one place where you can get the download for the Application of iPad. Just open the iTunes and then go to the App Store and then click on to the iPad Button. Here you will get the application released by the apple for the ipad. You can toggle this button with the iPhone also. So go through the iTunes app store.

As per your query i have searched and come up with a link which is having the same discussion and the solution of the same. As i am not the user of the iPad so having less knowledge about it But you can get more about the iPad application on the below given link. So check them see whether this is working for you or not.
    Newest iPad apps

You can also get more on the Apple site which is the official site for the iPad and support multiple application on it. You can get the GAMES, eBOOK, Comic and many more on the Apple site. All you have to do is to download the same on you device and enjoy. To visit the application store and download all of them visit here.

There is one site which is having the application for all the iPad and iPhone that you should visit at least for once and check whether you are looking for the same or not. The site which i am talking about is known as iphoneapplicationlist which is having the download for all the application related to the iPad. So try the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanatic View Post
    You can also get more on the Apple site which is the official site for the iPad and support multiple application on it. You can get the GAMES, eBOOK, Comic and many more on the Apple site. All you have to do is to download the same on you device and enjoy. To visit the application store and download all of them visit here.
    Nice link given by you as i have gone through your reply and downloaded the most of the application for my iPad from the given link. I love to use the iPad. Thanks to all for there support.