Thread: iPod Touch 3.1.3 upgrade no more volume control

iPod Touch 3.1.3 upgrade no more volume control

Hi there, I am having an issue that i need to solve with your help. I have just upgraded my iPod touch and now i am having issue with the Volume control bar it is missing from the touch. I had tried installing the same but no help. I have upgraded to the iPod Touch 3.1.3. so if any one having the iPod Touch 3.1.3 upgrade no more volume control issue then help me. Thank you.

Re: iPod Touch 3.1.3 upgrade no more volume control

As per my knowledge about the iPod touch the volume control bar is visible only when the pair of head phone is connected to the 1st gen iPod Touch. The latest update is having some changes in it. As the behavior of the volume bar visibility changed and not it is shown with the paired headphone only. Thanks

I think there might be the issue with the headphone which might got corrupt or having the malfunction in it. In that case all i can suggest you to replace the headphone jack with the new one and find that the new one is having the same problem persist or not. So try the same and let me know whether the issue got resolved or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I think there might be the issue with the headphone which might got corrupt or having the malfunction in it. In that case all i can suggest you to replace the headphone jack with the new one and find that the new one is having the same problem persist or not. So try the same and let me know whether the issue got resolved or not.
    As per your suggestion i have tried to install the new one on my device and replaced the Headphone but the issue is still there even after installing the new headphone jack. Any other suggestion.

Sorry that you issue does not resolved with the above issue. But i think there might be some issue with your device only so it is better to reset the iPad Touch so that it will go back and restore to the factory setting and the Volume control bar will appear like it was before. After that try to upgrade it again and see whether it is working or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If all the above replies are not working for you then let me tell you that you should have to take the help of the Apple regarding your issue and you might get the solution of your issue if they have reported this before. So discuss about your issue on the Apple and the let us know about the suggestion and reply you got from there.