Thread: iPad and Bluetooth Headset

iPad and Bluetooth Headset

I have iPad 32G WiFi, and today i have tried to use first time the bluetooth of it. Then i turned my headset into the pairing mode which i have tried with two different headsets. To do this i opened the settings then general then to the bluetooth pane and then turned it on. I just wanted to know that does iPad supports the Bluetooth headset or not. Please provide me some conclusion for this requirement which i wanted to know..

Re: iPad and Bluetooth Headset

As i know that the iPad seems to have better support for the Bluetooth headphones and also for the keyboards, and nothing else. So if you want to use bluetooth headsets then you can use it without any problem facing. Also you can use bluetooth headsets of several other cell phone which will also support your ipad. I have tried most of the headphones and i can say that i haven't faced any of the problem with it.

I think you need to go and check at some of the stereo bluetooth headsets for your ipad, it may work for you, but adding support to the "mono" headsets which seems to be having great feature and they could add before 4.0 version. So you can check out some of the best headphones for your ipad which can be found out on the internet and also go on some of the website who provides the bluetooth headsets.

I use Jabra Halo bluetooth headset which is a great pair for the ipad. But there is some demerits, you would be not possible to control the volume or the song selection with this headphone. As i have seen that this is a common problem with most of the users who use ipad. So you can also ask the apple people who can provide you the solution for your problem which you are facing it right now.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you want to have some of the best supported bluetooth headphones then i think you need to visit official website of apple and go in the accessories section their you can find some of the best bluetooth headphones for your ipad. And also you can go to the apple store and from their you can ask the apple people to provide you the best supportive bluetooth headphone.