Thread: iPad mail keeps crashing

iPad mail keeps crashing

There is some issue with my Apple iPad which is not working. When i am using mail and it is connected to the exchange server iPad mail keeps crashing and i am unable to find the reason for the same. So if any one is having the same issue and the solution of the same then help me with the solution so that i can get rid if this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPad mail keeps crashing

I am having the same issue which is with the ipad mail that crashes frequently when connected to the exchange server. I have tried most of the thing but nothing works. So finally for testing purpose i have removed the exchange server and started working with the ipad mail and no crash. So suggesting you to try the same and let me know if you are also getting the solution.

If the problem is still persisted and you are unable to find the solution for the same then it is advisable to discuss the same to the Apple as they might be aware of the issue and having the solution for the same. so ask them about your issue and get the solution for your problem. Also let us know if you got the solution so that other can also apply that to their iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by Simond View Post
    I am having the same issue which is with the ipad mail that crashes frequently when connected to the exchange server. I have tried most of the thing but nothing works. So finally for testing purpose i have removed the exchange server and started working with the ipad mail and no crash. So suggesting you to try the same and let me know if you are also getting the solution.
    Hey thanks for sharing the knowledge regarding the same as i have tried to remove the Exchange server and got the solution as the mail stopped crashing with the same.