Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Internet from micromax GC700

Portable Devices

Old 23-04-2010

Internet from micromax GC700

Hi All,

I recently bought micromax GC700 mobile. This mobile comprises advanced features. But I have one question about this mobile, is it possible to connect internet through this mobile phone. I have not tried internet connection over my micromax GC700 mobile. If you posses any procedure to for internet connection for my micromax mobile, then please share it me. Your any help will be greatly appreciable.

Old 23-04-2010

Re: Internet from micromax GC700

Yes you can access internet through your mobile phone. But for this you need to subscribe for GPRS services on your mobile. If you want to activate the GPRS connection then contact to the mobile service provider of your mobile. GPRS is nothing but the value added service. After activation of this you will be able to access the internet on your mobile.
Old 23-04-2010

If your mobile integrates the GPRS feature, then only you can access the internet on your mobile. If you want to check GPRS compatibility of your mobile, then please refer user manual of your micromax GC700 mobile. You also take help from the service center of your mobile in the way to resolve the internet connection issue of your mobile phone.
Old 23-04-2010

Please do following procedure to connection internet on your mobile:
  • First activate the GPRS services.
  • Get GPRS setting from your mobile network service provider.
  • Finally configure the internet profile as per your mobile model.
Old 23-04-2010

Thanks friends for all your suggestions. Now I am able to access internet on my micromax GC700 mobile. And for this internet connection I followed the steps which are given in the above replies. As per your suggestions I contacted to my mobile service provider to get internet setting and then configured the internet setting from my mobile. Thanks again for all your help.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , , ,