Thread: Backflip And Voice Dialing Through Bluetooth

Backflip And Voice Dialing Through Bluetooth

Hello, I want to know the details about the Bluetooth Availability which I can use with the BackFlip for the purpose of the Voice Dialing. I have tried to search this on internet, but not able to get the solution for that. So, if you are having that then please provide that to me.

Re: Backflip And Voice Dialing Through Bluetooth

Hello, you will not able to get this done. As the Backflip is having the Android and by making use of that you will not able to perform the Voice Dialing with the help of the bluetooth. As if you make use of the Backflip which is using the Android and as android had not supported to the Bluetooth voice calling you will not able to get any kind of solution for your purpose. So, just make use of that and get the solution for your purpose.

Hey, I don't know the solution. If you make use of the BackFlip then you are not able to use the voice dialing from that. So, simply try to search any other solution for your problem. I don't think that there is any solution from internet, as if the Android is not providing this facility you are not able to get any kind of solution for your problem.

Hello, I have tried to find out the solution for this problem and then come to know that the Android is not giving the code for the use of the Voice Dialing for the OS and the newer updated versions also not contain this and due to that you are getting the solution. So, just make use of that as it is and forget the problem. If Android think for this, then only this will be possible.

Hello, if Android provide the solution then only you will able to get the solution for the Voice Dialing and as the Android's latest version Android 2.1 also not contain any facility to use the Bluetooth availability you will not able to get the solution for your purpose. So, you just wait till the Android gives the update which will simply provide you help for your problem. So, just wait for that and get the solution.