Thread: Cliq: issues with motoblur notification bar

Cliq: issues with motoblur notification bar

I have been using Motorola CLIQ mobile from two months. This motorola mobile has integrated motoblur application. I am getting some issues with this motoblur application. The motoblur notification bar is configured only to send notification for email or sms. But problem is that it send notifications for facebook even though I have turned off this facebook notification. I don't know how to resolve this motoblur notification bar issue. If you posses any solution over then please let me know that.

Re: Cliq: issues with motoblur notification bar

I think there might be some serious issues with motoblur application of your Motorola CLIQ mobile. And this issue shows notification even you have deactivated this facebook notification. I recommend you to remove this application from your mobile. Then download new motoblur setup file and install it on your motorola mobile. I hope it will resolve your issue.

I don't think that this type of motoblur notification bar issue can be resolved easily. I think you need to take help from the service center of your Motorola CLIQ mobile phone. If your mobile is under the warranty period then you can also get the replacement for this motorola mobile. Actually I also had same problem with my mobile and used the same above solution.

Hi friend,

According to me you need to configure the the setting of motoblur utility of your Motorola cliq mobile. If you don't have much knowledge about the motoblur application of your mobile then please go through the following link which will let you know about it in detail:

http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US.../Meet-MOTOBLUR

Have you tried to reset the factory setting of your mobile? if not then try out it first. Most mobile issue are basically get solved by resetting of factory setting. It this resetting won't worked for you, then refer the user guide of your mobile in the way to customize the motoblur notification bar properties. you can also refer the official website of your motorola mobile.