Thread: Motorola Devour - 1x vs 3G issue

Motorola Devour - 1x vs 3G issue

I have just bought a Motorola Devour and i am living in the Extended Service Area which is having good network support. I have tried to jacked on Verizon but i have come to know the Devour does not work on a 1X network but the area which i am living support only 1X network. So can any one help me with the Motorola Devour - 1x vs 3G issue. Thank you.

Re: Motorola Devour - 1x vs 3G issue

Does your phone is getting any signal on the bar? If it is then it means that the phone is having the support for the 1X network but might be the network is not responding or the there might be the weak signal issue which is creating the issue. Are you able to make or receive calls on the same? if yes then issue might be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiro View Post
    Does your phone is getting any signal on the bar? If it is then it means that the phone is having the support for the 1X network but might be the network is not responding or the there might be the weak signal issue which is creating the issue. Are you able to make or receive calls on the same? if yes then issue might be something else.
    Yes the phone of mine is getting the signal but its is only one bar. I can also make and receive the calls but the issue is that the voices are breaking and not clear so that i can understand the same. So let me know about the cause of this issue.

In that case i will suggest you to talk to the Motorola customer support which might resolve your issue. You can call on to the this number 1-800-331-6456 and they will assist you regarding your query. You can also have the live chat with the customer support executive on the Motorola site. To have live chat click here.

I had the chat with them as you have suggested me to do. They hear about my issue and ask me to replace my device. I have replaced it with the new one but still getting the same issue so finally i have decided to choose some other device which is having the support for the 1X network that is supported by my area. Thanks for your all help.