Thread: BB messenger pin exchange!

BB messenger pin exchange!

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new BlackBerry mobile phone. I want to add more friends in my messenger group. I am 23yr old Latina in the 323 area. I want to exchange my PIN with your. Please help me in BB messenger pin exchange! Give your PIN and then I will add you in my group.
    Thank you.

Re: BB messenger pin exchange!

Hey I also want to join you as in my messenger list. I have given my mobdel make conversations and increase our friendship.
    I am using Rogers 7100r and My PIN number is as follows
    PIN: 2020F9FB
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hey if you are looking for new friend then add my PIN number in your messenger group list. I think you have recently bought blackberry mobile phone. I have written my PIN number in the following. Just add it.

My pin is 219c4995

Hey why you adding contact number like this. It is not safe way to do this. This is because anyone can make advantage of it. As per mjy suggestion you have to add only those numbers which must know. It means you have to add your friends in your messenger group to aviod any problem.
    I hope this will help you.

Hey I also bought a cool new blcakberry device and I am also looking for new friends. I am living in the India. I have written my PIN in the following line. Just add it in your friend list and then send me friend request.
    My BB PIN is 25209E3C

Hey there is a risk to add contact number like this. It may can result in the serious problem. I think you have to make use of social networking site like twitter, facebook, orkut, etc. to get PIN number of your known person. I think it is the best way to add new member in your friend list. In my case my PIN number is 31E9C352 from 803 area.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiaa View Post
    Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new BlackBerry mobile phone. I want to add more friends in my messenger group. I am 23yr old Latina in the 323 area. I want to exchange my PIN with your. Please help me in BB messenger pin exchange! Give your PIN and then I will add you in my group.
    Thank you.
    Please add me ~ M/26 from Bahrain.