Thread: Apple iPhone 5 vs Google Nexus 4G

Apple iPhone 5 vs Google Nexus 4G

Well everybody is knowing that these two Smartphone’s will be available soon. What I want to know is that what are the new features of this both the Smartphone’s. I know both are Smartphone’s and also If anyone has got a hand on their features and the availability then please do let me know about it as it will be very much interesting to know it from you all. Since you all have a good idea on the same, so please do let me know some features on that as well. I know you will respond to my query and hence I am expecting a good reply from you all. So that’s what I want to say here. Hope you have understood my question.

Re: Apple iPhone 5 vs Google Nexus 4G

The next iPhone will be launched in the September and it will be going to be a nice to thing to watch out in the market. Since it is being said that the debut of the iOS 5 and also the iPhone 5 will be during the same period and hence that’s what I am trying to say here. Also the phone from the Google nexus will be available in November. So that’s what I am saying here. Hope you all have got a necessary information on the same. Well as such I am having information only on the release date of the Smartphone’s, nothing much has been revealed about the features of the phone.

The Google nexus 4G will be coming with the Google's Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, so that would be a interesting to watch out for in the phone. also one more thing that I would like to add here is that iPhone 5 will be coming with the iOS 5. Both the phones are coming with the new operating systems, so good news for all of us. I am not sure whether the 4G features has been implemented for the iPhone 5 as nothing much of the hardware specification has been said about both of the phones. This is what I had the information on it. I hope you all like it.

As the above user said the hardware specification information has nothing been said but I have got some features which are been rumored to be true. So here goes the feature of both the phones, the apple iPhone 5 will be having the Apple A5 dual-core processor, Google Nexus 4G will be having the 1.2GHz or 1.5GHz dual-core processor. Ram is supposedly to be 1GB. While the same capacity RAM is there for nexus as well. Display of the both the phones is likely predicted to be anywhere around 4 inches, screen resolution will of iPhone 5 will be 960 x 640 pixels and while that of Nexus 4G will be 1280 x 800 pixels. The camera of iPhone 5 is of 8 megapixles while that of nexus 4G will be 5 megapixel. The storage capacity of both the phones will be likely to be around 64GB.

Hey thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here, let me tell you that I did get a good information on the same and hence thanks a lot for all the important information that yo uahve given over here. So thanks a ton for the same. I think that will be quite informative for all of us present over here. Again thanks for the same appreciate that you have given some good information over here, thanks again for the same.