Thread: Mini DVI To Projector Problems

Mini DVI To Projector Problems

Hello, I am quiet confused about the setup of the Mac Mini with the Optoma projector as it is not working for me. I have tried to connect them, but I am not able to perform that, so, if anyone is having the solution for that, then please provide that to me. Projector is not showing me signal. As my laptop is having the Display Panel which computer infact sees the Optoma HD72 as a secondary display. If anyone is having the details for that, then please provide that to me.

Re: Mini DVI To Projector Problems

Hello, I think you must need to read first the setting for your Projector connection with the Mac Mini. If you read the manual provided with the Projector then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just make use of the manual and after that you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to perform the step by step use and then you will able to get the solution.

Hello, I think you are getting the problem due to the wrong setting which you are performing. So, simply make use of the setting which are provided with your Projector and then try to do that. I also want to know the setting which you are currently trying to perform. So, just reply me with the settings which you are currently performing. So, just make use of the settings which you are given in the manual and get solved for your problem.

Hello, I think you are having the problem due to the long cable. You need to shorten that. It is not the final solution, but you can simply make use of that and then get whether the problem is of the drive or not. Sometimes due to the sync drive level such kind of problem occur. If the problem is that then you can simply get the VGA Signal amp/booster as a solution for your connection problem. So, simply check out that and then get the solution for your problem.

Hello, I think the problem which you are getting is of the VGA cable. As I have change my DDMI with DVI-to-HDMI (female) adapter and then come to know that the projector is giving signal. So, if you want to solve your problem, then after performing that simply use the settings below:
    • Connect the mini-DVI port to the mini-DVI to DVI adapter.
    • Then that adapter will need to connect with the DVI to HDMI adapter.
    • This adapter will be needed to connect with the HDMI Cable.
    • After that simply connect that to the HDMI input on projector.
    • Done.

These setting are working for me. So, just use that and get solved the problem.