Thread: How to get Facebok widget on Samsung jet S8000?

How to get Facebok widget on Samsung jet S8000?

Hey there, As i have purchased a new Samsung Jet S8000, i am having one query regarding the same. I wanted to know about the facebook widget on the same. How to get Facebok widget on Samsung jet S8000?. As i have looked in to the More Widget but could not find it. So help me with the Facebook widget on the jet phone.

Re: How to get Facebok widget on Samsung jet S8000?

I think that it is already installed on our device. All you have to do is to look for it in the Menu. Just get into the setting menu and then select the display and after that go to the Light setting. Now select the widget and find that the device is having the same is available or not. If it is there then click on the same to enable to display on Home screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambard View Post
    I think that it is already installed on our device. All you have to do is to look for it in the Menu. Just get into the setting menu and then select the display and after that go to the Light setting. Now select the widget and find that the device is having the same is available or not. If it is there then click on the same to enable to display on Home screen.
    I have followed yours advise and looked for the same but could not find any thing like facebook widget on the same so that i can use it. Now i am helpless so advise me something else about this issue.

If you did not find the detail on the same then i think that your device does not having the Facebook Widget on the Samsung Jet S8000. I have gone through all the review about this phone here but could not found any detail about the Facebook Widget. And also searched for the same on the Google but nothing is working for it. So i think this not yet release for Samsung jet S8000.
    Last edited by Lambard; 23-04-2010 at 11:42 AM.

If you are unable to get any of the Widget then it is better to ask about this issue on the Samsung so that if they are having the availability of this then they will give you the same and if not they will advise you about the Facebook Widget download for the phone. So do the same and let me know about this, that you got it or not. Thanks

I am having the same issue with the Samsung Omnia in Which i was not getting any Widget. So i have contacted the Samsung and they advise me that the firmware version which bi am using is does not have the Facebook Widget. So i have updated to the new firmware which come up with the Facebook and Youtube Widget. So advising you to try the upgrade of firmware might resolve your issue.