Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to install micromax q5 pc suite?

How to install micromax q5 pc suite?

I am using Micromax Q5 mobile phone. I am getting amazing functionality with this qwerty mobile phone. I want to use internet of my mobile on computer, and for that I need to install the PC suite of my computer. But unfortunately I don't how to get this pc suite and install it on my computer. Please don't hesitate to let me know your suggestions over this issue. I will really appreciate your any help over this.

Re: How to install micromax q5 pc suite?

If you want to install PC suite for your micromax mobile on computer system. FOr that you first need to go through the official website of your mobile and download the PC suite application from there. But you need to confirm that you have downloaded the PC suite which is compatible for your micromax mobile model. After downloading PC suite install it on your PC.

I suggest you to follows below steps:
    • Download pc suite application from website of your mobile.
    • The install it by double clicking on the exe file of this application.
    • Then install the modem driver of your mobile.
    • Then restart your mobile to use the pc suite.

Hi friend,

I am also having the micromax q5 mobile. And I also wanted to install the pc suite for this mobile. At that time my friend suggested me to download PC suite for my micromax q5 mobile from below link. Please download pc suit from below link and install it on your computer:

http://www.micromaxinfo.com/download...PhoneSuite.rar

Thanks friends for all your instant help. As per above reply I downloaded the PC suite from above mentioned link. After downloading of this pc suite I did installation of it on my computer. While installation of this I referred steps mentioned in one of the above replies. Now I am able to access mobile internet on my computer using pc suite.

I tried to install in my system but its not happened. one msg box displayed like (is not a valied win32 application) what should i do? pls help me.

Usually error "is not a valied win32 application" appears when the file extension or file format is not supported with the operating system.

Which operating system are you using ? Above mentioned application is with.exe extension and it works fine on Windows.

Thanks Alex. This is windows XP only. There is some virus in my system. Is virus affected to install the Pc suite?

Not sure but may be. Virus can be called as problem. Better, try to scan your system completely with some good and updated antivirus program. Than try to install the pc suite again. You can find some good Antivirus programs for download here: http://www.techarena.in/download/antivirus/

hi, i just bought a Micromax Q5 fb, but im unable to tranfer data using my usb cord!! i have Vista loaded on my system.....how do i tackle this??

when i try installing the Q5 phonesuite's

installdrv64.exe
    i get an error saying: "this version of the file is not compatible with the version of the windows you are running. you need an x86(32-bit)version of the program"

when i click on midisyn.exe, nothing happens.

Also, there seems to be no t9 dictionary in the msg composition, how can i install one?
    i am using windows Vista! how can i change the settings here??

Had you installed Micromax PC Suite properly ? Did you get any error message in installation or after? There might be some problem with the PC Suite only. If might have not able to get the required drivers.. You should remove and reinstall the PC suite and than try again. If you get any error yet, do reply here.

What version of Windows you are using. I found that the PC suite only works on Windows XP. It is giving out more errors on different version of operating system. If you are installing it on Windows 7 then right click on the icon of the pc suite and then choose properties. Go in the compatibility and choose Windows XP.

Hi apog, the setting process is same in Windows Vista as well. First of all install the application (PC Suite) on your system as usual. Once it is done, follow the above process (given by Antonio1) or simply go to the program files, and right click the .exe file of Micromax pc suite and click on compatibility mode, select Windows XP here. Thats it.

how do i change my Vista settings to a bit 32??

Hi apog,

Basically, you cannot change the Windows Vista to 32 bit if you had already installed 64 bit of Vista Operating System. Windows Vista 32 bit version OS is different as compared to Windows Vista 64 bit version OS. But, still i think that you can pretty easily install 32 bit applications on a 64 bit running OS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast