Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micromax X360: how to connect it to PC?

Micromax X360: how to connect it to PC?

Hello friends,
    My uncle gifted me a cool new Micromax X360 mobile phone. I want to connect it to computer to transfer music and images to my mobile phone and I also want to connect it to computer, but I don't know how to connect it to computer. Can anyone tell me how to connect Micromax X360 to PC?
    Thank in advanced.

Re: Micromax X360: how to connect it to PC?

You have to use following steps to connect your mobile phone to your computer.
    1.First you have to download and install Micromax X360 PC suite in your mobile phone. To get this PC suite click here.
    2.Now connect one end of your mobile's USB to your mobile phone and connect another end to your computer. Wait for few seconds until computer recognize your mobile.
    3.Now you can find that your mobile is connect to your computer.
    4.Now you can use Micromax X360 PC suite to transfer all your stuff to your mobile phone like images, music, video, etc.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Use following steps to connect your mobile to PC.
    1.First connect USB cable to your mobile phone.
    3.Now switch off your mobile phone.
    3.Now connect other end of that usb cable to computer.
    4.When you connect your mobile to computer, it first install drivers of your mobile phone and then you can use mobile phone as a memory body.

Hey there is no to worry about it. You can easily transfer your music, images and video to your mobile phone.
    1.First connect mobile's USB cable to mobile phone.
    2.Now connect other end of usb cable to computer.
    3.When you connect to computer, from the mobile screen choose the first option “Memory unit” in switch-on status, then the mobile phone can be used as a memory body.

Hey it is very easy process connect your mobile phone to your computer.
    1.First install Micromax X360 Phone Suite 1.08 in your computer. To get this pc suite go to the following link:
    http://www.techarena.in/download/pc-...hone-suite.htm
    2.After installing PC suite, restart your computer.
    3.Now you can connect your mobile phone to computer using USb cable.

Dear friends,
    Let me know how to connect internet on pc with micromax x360 mobile?

All you need to do is to get the PC Suite application downloaded from the link that is been provided by Simond. After that you need to use the internet connectivity option from the list that will be provided after installing the software and getting it executed. Now for the settings you need to contact the service provider. They will help.

Quote Originally Posted by kranganathan25 View Post
    Let me know how to connect internet on pc with micromax x360 mobile?
    Make sure you have GPRS or Internet settings on your device, if it is not than contact your network provider and ask for the same. Secondly, you need to download and install Micromax PC Suite and install it in your system. Once install you will get the option or icon stating 'Connect To Internet'. Just click on it and follow the further instructions. You can also get help from your Network provider regarding the same.

In case you get any error or issue , post the error message here to get assisted.

sad Re: Micromax X360: how to connect it to PC?

my phone was working properly.But one day when i connected my Mobile to the pc it wasnt getting detected though the mobile is getting charged! Pls help me with this problem!My operating system is windows 7.

Quote Originally Posted by vj.bhaskar3@gmail.co View Post
    But one day when i connected my Mobile to the pc it wasnt getting detected though the mobile is getting charged!
    Which option are selecting on your mobile screen when you connect with PC? I mean, 4 options appear on your mobile as soon as we connect the mobile with the system, i.e. PC Suite, Mass storage, transfer mode, etc... Make sure you select Mass Storage option. This will work make your system detect the mobile as external storage device. Or if you are getting the problem by default than simply check the connection settings and make it default to mass storage.

I am not getting any option!! its not detecting on my pc!

Seems very strange problem Now before blaming your mobile or your system, you should try out some basic troubleshoot to find out the exact problem. To me it appears your USB cable is the culprit. Try to connect with some another USB cable and see if it detects or you get the options on your mobile screen. Also, try to use some another computer with another USB cable. Do let me know the results.

i did Bro! i switched the memory card to my bro's phone! it worked! when i connected the my mob with his memory card the same problem! i guess there is something wrong with my mobile!

Quote Originally Posted by vj.bhaskar3@gmail.co View Post
    i did Bro! i switched the memory card to my bro's phone! it worked! when i connected the my mob with his memory card the same problem! i guess there is something wrong with my mobile!
    If you think that there is some problem going on with your mobile phone then what you can do is, try to restore it to factory settings, this way all major issues will be gone from the mobile phone. After that download the pc suite for your mobile phone model version fron here and install it in your pc (if you are on windows 7 then use the windows 7 compatability mode to install the pc suite) and connect the phone to your pc, it will automatically install the mobile drivers. Hope that helps
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

i tried restoring factory settings! it didnt help and pc suite for windows 7? i'll try that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast