Thread: acer extensa 4630Z Windows Xp Drivers

acer extensa 4630Z Windows Xp Drivers

Hello , Currently I Have Windows Vista install on these Acer Extensa 4630z notebook and I want to install windows xp on this laptop but When i try to start the installation i get a blue screen just as it finishes loading the drivers. and error code 0x0000007b. also with solution please provide me the drivers of these laptop as i think these might needed for the complete installation thanks in Advance

Re: acer extensa 4630Z Windows Xp Drivers

Hello , The only thing that is probably missing are the SATA drivers and Intel matrix storage device drivers. You will most likely have to slisptream those 2 onto the XP CD (and SP3 would be a good addon). There is another option ... you can turn off AHCI option in BIOS and install XP (then install all of the drivers, download and install SATA drivers ... and finally re-enable the AHCI in BIOS).

Hello , Another way to solve this would be if you have the OEM device driver for your HDD. If you can notice, when going thruough the setup process, "Press F6 if you need to install a third-party SCSI or RAID driver" displays at the bottom of the screen. Again, this will only work if you have the OEM driver saved to a removable piece of media, ie, floppy or CD-ROM.

You Can Download the Drivers From Here Select Acer Extensa 4630z model In the notebook option

Hello , Looks like a hardware problem, possibly memory.First of all, in the BIOS setup, load fail safe or defaults or whatever you BIOS offers. You've said you changed some BIOS options,you haven't told us which, so plzz, set the memory timings especially to default or failsafe.Remove one of the RAM module, and than try the installation. If it fails, remove this RAM module and then put the earlier one, and then try the installation.If both of the aboves failed, borrow a known working RAM module, and try with it.

i have a problem with my nokia 5220 it cant switch off and cant display anything can anyone help apart from flashing.

Hello there, I think that there is one solution that you can try out. That is, to remove the battery forcefully when the phone is still on. Now, the phone will be turned off. Now, try to start the phone. If it does not help still, you will have to take the phone to the authorized service center, as they may help you to solve this issue.

My dear friend you are trying install window XP on your acer extensa 4630Z on which you are having Window Vista. You can not downgrade the operating system. If you desperately want to install windows Xp then you have to remove windows vista and then install windows XP after that you can install a new version of Vista on your computer system.