Thread: iPod Touch Won't Sync with ASUS U50F

iPod Touch Won't Sync with ASUS U50F

I am getting some problem with my system and ipod and unable to get actually which one causes this error. Before a month ago, I picked up an ASUS U50F and it was so fine . One day when I tried to connect it with my iPod , the system refused to sync it with some (blah blah -48) error and (blah blah -6999) error that I have been reading about. I also contact to ASUS CS and having downloaded many USB filters etc, but there was nothing to be happen to solve my issue.Any idea about this issues, it would be great for me if you share some experience with me regarding this error

It can be the issue of your hardware or software both because, I am getting your points but you need to provide me some more information about your current chnages and configurations of your system.There are some more information about your current updates which is related to any components of your system means OS level or application level, if you have updated the OS then with which one OS and what hardware you using as a extra usage...

Have you configured the sync property. May be the issue can be occurred there, youcan heal the issue from there only . You are using iPod then obviously, you are using iTunes to manage the device on your system to select which items to sync. Just be sure you have the most recent version of iTunes and if you are not sure about that then you can investigate about this from the following location.
    The following location through which you need to made the updates-

On the Windows PC: Open iTunes and select Help => Check for Updates.

On a Mac PC :. Open iTunes and choose iTunes > Check for Updates.

To sync your iPod you need to follow the procedure through which you can easily get it with proper steps..

1. Connect

• Connect your device to your computer with the provided cable. By default, iTunes opens automatically.
    • Choose your device in iTunes within Devices on the left-hand side and click on the Info tab.
    • Select which items you want to sync.
    • Click the respective tabs in iTunes to locate which media and information you need to sync from your PC to your device.

2. Sync

Click on the Apply in the lower-right side of the screen. Your computer syncs with your device according to your settings.

I was also suffering with the same problem and I made a call to the support persons of the ASUS and I explained my problem with them and they told me it had something to do with the BIOS and a compatibility problem. They also said that I had to "Wait" for a BIOS update. This model has been out for near about six months and no one else has had this problem? I absolutely love this laptop except for this one issue. I'm regretfully taking it back and paying the difference on the next best model. This is absurd.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's