Thread: Music on my ipod touch got deleted

Music on my ipod touch got deleted

Hi all,

Recently i upgraded to the latest version of iTunes and i found that all of my songs got deleted from my library and also from my iPod. The thing is that all data stored and my songs, movies, music videos, and contacts are gone. How can i retrieve them? Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

iPod data recovery software designed to recover lost audio / video data, pictures, MP3, photos, pictures and songs of the iPod Mini, Nano, Shuffle, iPod first generation to next generation iPod, iPod, digital audio / video mode. Freeze the iPod software also capture the files and folders from iPod disk damaged due to improper restoration, human error or any other system failure. You should use this software.

I am also using iPod data recovery software. The software features outstanding

• Economic recovery software at reasonable prices!
    • Fully automated, all aspects of digital and music data recovery process.
    • Error-free, the safest utility search tool.
    • Non-destructive rapid implementation software.
    • Provide the fastest turn around time of rapid data recovery.
    • Read the software only supports two types of formatting, and remove or Apple Macintosh OSX, or using Microsoft Windows.
    • User-friendly interactive GUI wizard interface.

I am using iPod data recovery software, easy to retrieve all important lost deleted music files from your iPod digital media players. Music rescue software is very easy to use, and to ensure that your list of favorite songs recovery even from accidentally deleted the iPod's memory. Restore files, even if 'Drive not formatted' error message is displayed on your computer, and access to the iPod music system. Pre-music rescue software is read only, non destructive, you can use the data retrieval tools, without worrying about the expectations of any further possibility of damages. Check and reply.

I am using iPod music rescue utility that supports several audio file formats, including MP3, aac/m4a, protected AAC, format, wav, sound audio book, Apple Lossless, and more. It fully supports all major image file formats, including JPEG, BMP, and, GIF and TIFF files, PNG image file format. This is MP3 music retrieval software supports recovery of lost deleted file formats, including MPEG - 4 and QuickTime video formats, support the development of the fifth and sixth generation of iPod models. Check this software. All the best.

iPod data loss can be very painful for the user. Data recovery software Pro Data Doctor, Apple is used to restore all the files, including video, audio files, pictures, MP3 player, picture format software can retrieve all your lost files from the Windows operating system. Supports all Apple iPod, iPod Nano of the iPod Shuffle, iPod classic and so also support color iPod, click wheel and dock connector of the main storage capacity. The software is considered a simple tools to repair and restore lost music, photos, music, video, images and pictures Quebao secure data recovery, reset operation is by your Microsoft digital audio and video music system. Check that.