Thread: Ipod Touch wont recognize router password

Ipod Touch wont recognize router password

I am using the Apple iPod from quite a long time. But ever since, I have brought a new router of Belkin, I am stuck with an irritating issue. The situation is that Ipod Touch wont recognize router password. Actually, it was able to accept the password at first. The problem had started when I tried the same for a second time. As it was not able to accept my password, I am disconnected from the network. I need some solutions to solve this problem immediately.

Re: Ipod Touch wont recognize router password

One of my friends had a similar issue that the Ipod Touch wont recognize router password, but the router was not Belkin. I am not able to remember which one. He had to call the engineer to setup the connection between them. There were some sort of conflicts between them, that was causing the issue. So, I suggest you to try out the same solution, since trying to get the solution by oneself will be a headache.

The issue that the Ipod Touch wont recognize router password does not seem to be related to the router. You have mentioned that it does not allow the connection to the network. so, you must try to get connected without the help of the password. This can be done only by turning of the private setting. In this situation, the setting becomes public. Just let me know what is status of the Ipod after that.

Thanks for looking into my problem and providing with all your valuable replies. As mentioned in the above post, I tried doing the public setting. It does not require the password for the login. Even after doing that setup, I am getting the same message that I am not able to connect to the network. Now, I am worried because I am not able to understand what is causing the issue.

The Ipod Touch wont recognize router password is a problem that you are facing from the beginning, that is from the new router was brought. So, take the Ipod and the router to the officials or to a service center, if available. They will let you know if this is any kind of incompatibility problem between the router and the iPod. Thus, they will also help you to do the required setup.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's