Thread: iTunes cannot read iPad content

iTunes cannot read iPad content

I recently purchased the new Apple ipad and i have installed the itunes in the desktop computer system to sync the ipad with the computer system for the data transfer and other stuffs. but when i am connecting the Apple ipad with the system then i am getting the error message showing that "iTunes cannot read iPad content". So is there anyone who can provide the fix for this ipad problem.

Re: iTunes cannot read iPad content

I think you are not able to Sync the Apple iPad with iTunes properly. So i am providing you the step by step procedure to Sync the Apple iPad with iTunes.

• Properly Connect the iPad using USB Cable with the desktop.
    • start the iTunes software and wait for some time till the iTunes detect the iPad.
    • Now Auto Sync will start according to the configuration
    • If Auto Sync does not starts , then you have to select it manually the features you want to Sync with the iTunes.

I think there is issue with the Apple iTunes software you have installed in your desktop computer system for Sync purpose with the Apple iPad. So i will recommend you to reinstall the Apple iTunes software in the system by uninstalling the old installation. After proper installation of the iTunes reboot the system for once, after that try to sync the Apple iPad with the iTunes again.

Have you ever able to Sync the Apple iPad with the iTunes properly before or you were trying the sync it for the first time and you are getting this error. I think you should try to sync the Apple iPad with the iTunes on some other desktop computer or the laptop. If they are sync properly then there is some problem in your desktop. If not then there is problem with the Apple iPad itself. So it is best for you to replace this with the new one because its still in the warranty period.

I think there is some problem in the data transfer from the iPad to the iTunes. Because of which the iTunes is not able to fetch the data from the Apple iPad connected to the system. Restart the iPad and try again may be this can solve the problem. I think after that the issue will be surely fixed because the Apple iPad is detected by the iTunes, there is only issue in the data transfer.