Thread: Bookmarks in iPad

Bookmarks in iPad

I am having some issues related to the web browser and the bookmarks in the Apple iPad. Yesterday i deleted the bookmarks from the safari web browser of the Apple iPad. They were very important for me. So is there any way available for recovering them back. If anyone knows about this topic then please provide me the solution.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Bookmarks in iPad

I dont think so that there are is anyway available for recovering the deleted bookmarks from the Apple safari web browser of the Apple iPad. But i may be wrong if it will have the latest version of the apple safari which should have this feature. So, it is better to refer the user guide of the apple iPad. Read the manual of the iPad properly in the internet and the browser section. may be some solution will be there.

I know about recovering the deleted bookmarks of the Safari web browser in the Mac desktops and the Apple MacBooks, But i am not sure that this feature is available in the Apple iPad or not. It is very easy [procedure on the desktop or the macbooks to recover the deleted book marks from the Safari.

The steps for recovering the deleted bookmarks from the Safari web browser.
    1. Find and select the 'Finder Icon'.
    2. After that type the name of the bookmark or the website.
    3. This will search for the bookmarks deleted from the browser and list them, You can restore them from here.

Hello Sirens, I was also having the same issue with the Apple iPad of mine related to the bookmarks in the Apple safari web browser. I tried to recover them many times but never succeeded. Finally i contacted to the apple store and there the apple people resolved this issue. They recovered the deleted bookmarks of the safari. So i will recommend you to contact the Apple store.

Thanks Cruzz, I tried the procedure that you have mentioned here to recover the deleted bookmarks from the safari web browser and it successfully recovered all the deleted bookmarks from the safari web browser in the Apple iPad. Now i dont have to go and ask for help from the Apple guys in the apple store. So guys having the similar issue can follow the instructions given by the Cruzz.

You will be having the browsing history saved in the apple safari web browser if you have not cleared or deleted it. Then you can go in the browsing history and find the website of which you have saved the bookmark. So, Open that websites and create the bookmarks again. This will fix the bookmarks problem that you are facing in the Apple iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodot View Post
    You will be having the browsing history saved in the apple safari web browser if you have not cleared or deleted it. Then you can go in the browsing history and find the website of which you have saved the bookmark. So, Open that websites and create the bookmarks again. This will fix the bookmarks problem that you are facing in the Apple iPad.
    I agree with what he said, besides, you can also have a try of iPad data recovery software to recover your bookmark in iPad.