Thread: Kindle Books to iBooks

Kindle Books to iBooks

Hello friends, I need to know that if the conversion of Kindle Books to iBooks are done, where are it stored. I have done the download of an application called Calibre for doing the conversion. So, basically I need to know where the Kindle App on my iMac are stored. I want to get this information before I try to do the conversion. All possible replies and suggestions on this topic are duly appreciated.

Re: Kindle Books to iBooks

Hello there, as much as i know, the kindle books are in DRM because of which, I suppose that you cannot do the conversion. There is a possibility that you can cause serious problems in your device by trying to convert it and can result to the destruction of the device too. So, I recommend you to not play with the unknown features of the particular device.

The Kindle books are DRM, that means that they are having a copyright, that does not allow the users for doing the conversion. But, there is a method to get rid of the copyright with the help of some of the applications and softwares that are provided by the third party. You can get the feature work for you with the help of this technique.
    All the best........

My suggestion to all the users is to not try to do the methods of conversion of the Kindle books that is mentioned in the above post because it is illegal to do so. So, it will be better if you take the views of the officials before you go about trying that method with your device. You just have to ask the suggestion for the same on the official site and you will get a reply for it soon.

There is no need for you to do the conversion of the Kindle Books to iBooks, as there can be legal problems as mentioned by some of the members in the above posts. There is no need to worry because a Kindle application is available that is free and it helps to read the particular Kindle books. So, there is no need to even think about the conversion. This must hopefully solve the issue.

thankful10347 Guest

i love reading this website give me more suggestions

thankful10347 Guest

i like it
    it is very useful
    i will use it forever
    don't think that it is possible to download Kindle books without a Kindle ebook reader. I have tries to visit the amazon's website to get kindle format books. But unfortunately I didn't get any option to download the kindle books. Suppose if you get the procedure to get the kindle books without owning kindle, then please let me know that.

If you don't like the kindle device, then do not purchase one. You can get something else books you want to read which are available in that format. Amazon has offers so large number of free books over the last few months, and I have also saved so much money on books I have purchased from them, that I really don't feel like I have blown any of the money I have spent.