Thread: iPad battery question

iPad battery question

I have the Apple iPad 3G version and i am here to ask you people some questions about the battery life of the Apple iPad. I want to know that can i use the Apple iPad on the charger even if the battery is 100% charged. Will this effect the battery life of the Apple iPad. I am asking you that because we can use the MacBook pros like this. So, provide the required information as soon as possible.

Re: iPad battery question

As far as i know about the battery we should not use the any device on the charging power when the battery of the device is fully charged, because this damages the battery and as the result the life of the battery gets shorter. So do not use the iPad on the charger when the battery of the iPad is fully charged. By this the battery will work properly and for longer time duration.

Some of the Apple products have the feature of using it with the charger even though the Battery of the device is fully charged. Because they are having the some chip in the battery of the devices like the Macbook Pro. So it is possible that the iPad will also have this feature. So refer the user manual guide of the Apple iPad properly for this.

To maximize battery life, Apple engineers took the same lithium-polymer battery technology they developed for Mac notebook computers and applied it to the iPad. As a result, you can use iPad for up to 10 hours while surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching videos, or listening to music. While surfing the web on a 3G data network (Wi-Fi + 3G model), you can get up to 9 hours of battery life.

Hi Proteus, You can use the Apple iPad of your on the charging power if the battery of the iPad is fully charged also. Because in the Apple iPad is having the same lithium-polymer battery technology of the Apple MacBook Pro. Which can also be used on the charger when battery is fully charged. So there is not problem in using the Apple iPad on the battery power anytime.