Thread: Wifi issues with Ipod Touch

Wifi issues with Ipod Touch

Hi all,

I face Wi - Fi problem, because here I have a 8GB for iPod touch, and when I insert the password, it ask the network, When i enter the correct password, and got message "you can not connect to the network", Please help me. Thanks in advance.

With WIFI function, Internet naturally is the main application. To this end,You need to use iPod touch with the Safari browser. Open the page very quickly the software, enter the new address in the first, his first show thumbnails, see the need to see the page contents by double-clicking finger or two fingers to zoom in to drag to view. In addition to vertical web browsing, built-in direction sensor iPod touch also provides lateral view. All the best.

If you know the Wi-Fi network nearby, but not in Settings> Wi-Fi. Please check the steps:
    # Closer to the Wi-Fi router or hotspot.
    # If using personal Wi-Fi network, make sure Wi-Fi routers are connected to the power and open.
    # If the Wi-Fi networks set "closed" or "private" will not put the name of broadcast network to Wi-Fi devices.
    # To join the "closed" or "private" network, TapSettings> Wi-Fi> Other, Then enter the Wi-Fi network names, security settings and password.

Check the steps to solve the issue.

• Closer to the Wi-Fi router or hotspot.
    • Check whether there is any Possible interference Sources.
    • Remove the device may interference Wi-Fi signal to connect to any box or device.
    • Check the manufacturer's Web site, Wi-Fi router to confirm whether the firmware or software updates.
    • Wi-Fi router to confirm whether the radio 802.11b / g signals. If you use 802.11n Wi-Fi router, see the manual / documentation to learn how to set up Wi-Fi router with 802.11b / g compatible.

You need to check the following things to check WiFi.
    1. documentation to learn how to set up Wi-Fi router with 802.11b / g compatible.
    2. If the Wi-Fi router using multiple WEP keys, try to set up Wi-Fi routers use only a single WEP key.
    3. Try to reset (or turn off and then re-open) Wi-Fi router. Note: If your ISP also provides cable or phone service, try this step before proceeding to their queries, in order to avoid service interruption.
    4. Disable Wi-Fi router, the wireless encryption or security features, to rule out encryption. If this solve the problem, try using a different encryption or security protocol.

You need to configure the network exclusive settings, including IP address, DNS, and search domain settings. Use [forget this network] can reset this specific Wi-Fi networks set up, including passwords. If you find network problems, but want to avoid the automatic use of the network device in the future, it is also useful. Use [update lease] Wi-Fi network can be obtained from the new IP address, DNS, and search for domain information. Check and reply.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"