Thread: Ipad Wifi forgets settings

Ipad Wifi forgets settings

I am stuck with a weird problem that the new Apple Ipad Wifi forgets settings. I have bought this Ipad recently and I am facing the problem since then. everything works fine after the setting is done. But, after sometime, when the Wifi is stopped and restarted again, I have to do the same settings again. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Kindly help me to eradicate this situation.

Take help from the authorized service center

Hello there, my suggestion for the problem that the Ipad Wifi forgets settings is to take help from the authorized service center. They know all the settings of the Ipad and hence, know which part of the device is causing the issue. I also suggest that you must not play with the settings of the device, as it is possible to give more problems in the future.

Re: Ipad Wifi forgets settings

The issue that the Ipad Wifi forgets settings is being encountered ever since the Ipad was purchased. You have only mentioned about this. So, why are you taking the burden of the problem, if there is anyone to help you out with the same.This is a very same method and hence, I request you to go about with the same.
    I wish you all the best.

According to me, Ipad Wifi forgets settings because there is some problem with the service provider for the same. I had the same problem for quite a long time and I had to re-enter all the data to get the connection again. Everything is stable in my case now. I suppose that you will have to do the same, till it becomes stable for you with your Ipad.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The issues that you are facing is quite a common one. There are some bugs with the applications or softwares in the Ipad, that are causing conflicts in the system. This is why the Ipad Wifi forgets settings. You will have to find them out and get rid of the same. As mentioned in one of the above posts, it will be better if you take the Ipad to the authorized service center.